Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Debolt sonic crusier

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Vic Patterson
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Debolt sonic crusier

Hi guys,I loved my debolt crusier and I want to build another.I flew on orbit 8 superregen reeds.This should fly great with my 9zap.Does anyone have plans for the crusier?
Old 06-23-2006, 02:38 PM
iflyj3
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Debolt sonic crusier

I don't have the plans but do you want the Cruiser or Sonic Cruiser? I had a Cruiser in the middle 60's and didn't know till lately there was a Sonic Cruiser. I don't really know the difference. Below is the data fron the Vintage RC site and it looks like Pond had the Cruiser plan which means the AMA would now have it.

Live Wire Cruiser Comp 66" .19 - .49 REMA K DeBolt Model Engineering MAN . 4/54 Pond 48A6

Live Wire Sonic Cruiser Sp 66" .19 - .35 REMA K DeBolt Model Engineering
Old 06-24-2006, 12:15 AM
HighPlains
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Debolt sonic crusier

I'm guessing that since the subject line is "Debolt sonic crusier", that you are looking for the Sonic Crusier. You can get the plans from Fran Ptaszkiewicz (glad I only have to spell it). His address is 23 Marlee Drive, Tonawanda, NY 14150-4321

Phone is (716) 695-2099