Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

super cap 21

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 03:11 PM
eric wilson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default super cap 21

Does anyone have any information on the model tech super cap 21. I have recently aquired one still new in the box.
Old 08-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Deadstik
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: super cap 21

The Model Tech Cap 21 is a much more forgiving airplane than the Great Planes version. While both are "Pilots" airplanes, the GP version will snap if too slow (especially landings/takeoffs) whereas the MT version has a much thicker wing and will "usually" only snap if you make it. The GP version IMO is a great flying IMAC airplane and flies with more precision than the MT version. This applies to both the .40 and .60 sized versions. Definitely build and fly it... you'll have fun. Be VERY careful about the CG..... rearward is deadly....

Good Luck,

Dan

Carolina Custom Aircraft