Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC
Reload this Page >

C.g Skylark 56 / Falcon 56

Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

C.g Skylark 56 / Falcon 56

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2003, 11:14 PM
scalebldr
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default C.g Skylark 56 / Falcon 56

I have aquirred a partial kit of the skylark 56,plans,stab and wing parts and nacelle parts for twin version.i can get fusalage side from plans and have firewall and first bulkhead bulkhead c shown on plans anyone able to provide a fullsize tracing of bulkhead b .i would like to do three versions.single engine,twin engine and for something different tri-motor.thanks in advance for any help.
Old 03-05-2003, 11:53 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default C.g Skylark 56 / Falcon 56

You should be able to make it from the plans. there is a top view for width and a side view for height. That should give you all you need. If not, I have a falcon 56 kit. Don't have the skylark.
Old 03-06-2003, 12:21 AM
scalebldr
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default skylark 56

while you are correct on the width and height there appears to be a peaked bottom not a simple rectangle shape but a 5 sided bulkhead flat on top and sides but a small peak on the bottom.when i built my falcon back in 1970 i remember it having flat bottom and top with a slight concave on bulkhead behind wing to match dihedral my guess would be that on the skylark the peak on the bulkhead behind the wing mathes the dihedral angle of the wing.
Old 03-06-2003, 01:39 AM
Keefer
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skylark 56 or 56MkII?

I've got a kit of both the 56 and the 56MKII - which one do you need patterns for?