Community
Search
Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Kyosho dc6-b

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2003, 04:49 PM
kendosan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho dc6-b

I have an old kyosho dc6-b control line kit still in the box. I was wondering if anyone had some info about this kit. How hard would it be to convert to r/c? How were the flight characteristics of these old kits? Since it is vintage and complete should I even build it? Is this a rare item?
I would really like to build this kit but if I do then I'll want to convert it to r/c . Has anyone ever done this? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-17-2003, 12:35 AM
scalebldr
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kyosho dc6-b

yes check out the dc-6 thread in twin and multi engine forum.if i were you i would cut a new kit from the parts and build from them and sell the kit.alot that i have seen the plyood is beginning to delaminate and some of the main spars twist.you can lighten the load with lit ply also