Notices
Golden Age, Vintage & Antique RC Want to discuss some of those from the golden age, vintage rc planes or even an old classic antique vintage rc planes, radios, engines, etc? This is the place for you. Enjoy!

Breezy Sr.

Old 06-25-2003, 10:03 AM
Mike Denest
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Breezy Sr.

OK guys,
I was leafing through some Model Airplane News issues from 1958 and saw a note and an ad for the Breezy Sr., a 56" span shoulder wing multi for .35 to .45 engines. Is there a plans source?
Old 06-26-2003, 12:37 AM
JohnBuckner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Breezy Sr.

The old John Pond collection contained the Breezy Jr and Sr. Some time back I built a replica of the Jr. One of my old RC ships. The Pond collection is now owned by the AMA and hopefully will become avaliable soon. Anybody heard word on this? By the way the quality of the Pond reproduced plans were excellent.

John
Old 06-26-2003, 09:38 AM
Mike Denest

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Breezy Sr.

Thank you John,
I suspected that if anyone would have the plans, John Pond would. AMA is looking for some volunteer help to inventory the plans and create a database so it will be a while until they are available.
Old 06-26-2003, 12:59 PM
Dsegal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Breezy Sr.

Mike is right. The Breezy Sr. is Pond catalog no. 63G5. It is listed as a Babcock Models Inc. design with 56" wing span. Might be some time before AMA is able to deal with this 10,000 plus plans collection.

Dave Segal
Old 06-27-2003, 12:42 PM
linclogs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Breezy Sr.

Mike --

Sent you a PM...