Community
Search
Notices
Great Planes, TopFlite, Duraplane, US Aircore Support from Bill Baxter for Great Planes distributed brands "Great Planes, TopFlite, DynaFlite, Duraplane & US Aircore"

GP Super Sportster 40 spec request

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 04:56 PM
flyingtrain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GP Super Sportster 40 spec request

I bought a used GP Super Sportster .40 with a Super Tigre .40 Motor from a hobby shop that was going out of business. It was hanging from the ceiling with a for sale sign. It became one of my favorite flyers upon my initial flight. however, i had a hard landing and Tail feathers broke off and the Fuselage side panels under the tail feathers broke into several pieces. I need to rebuild this section but want to be sure I have the incidence angle correct.

Ideally, I would like to obtain a set of plans for this plane for future reference but at the moment all I really need is the measurement from the bottom for the front edge of the stabilizer to the bottom of the fuse as well as from the bottom of the trailing edge of the stab to the bottom of the fuse.

Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Tim
Old 11-13-2014, 09:13 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The airplane is designed with the wing and horizontal stabilizer set at 0-degrees incidence. If you set it up that way, you'll be correct. For the kit plans, you can order them from:

[email protected]