Community
Search
Notices
Great Planes, TopFlite, Duraplane, US Aircore Support from Bill Baxter for Great Planes distributed brands "Great Planes, TopFlite, DynaFlite, Duraplane & US Aircore"

GP F4U Corsair ARF

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 09:22 AM
lslewis
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GP F4U Corsair ARF

I can not seem to find a dealer with the Great Planes Corsair ARF GPMA1530 in stock.

Tower doesn't even list it???

Where can I purchase one?
Old 02-10-2003, 10:55 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Larry,

We're sorry, but the Great Planes Corsair .40 ARF kit was discontinued in 2000, and the last of the kits sold out in the middle of last year, or so.

The only way you might be able to get one would be through one of the swap-shop sites like the ones here on RCU.
Old 02-13-2003, 03:33 AM
CorsairJock
My Feedback: (90)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

****Post deleted by moderator****

This forum is for inquiries direct to the manufacturer for Great Planes, Top Flite, DynaFlite, Duraplane, and US Aircore kits. Personal opinions on the vaious models should be made in the general forum.
Old 01-30-2022, 07:46 AM
easyrider64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Planes Corsair arf GPMA1530

Just purchased one of these on Ebay. It came with out a assembly manual but all the bags were sealed so I think its complete, except for the manual. I thought I would be able to figure it out, I've been building planes and helicopters for 30+ years. This thing has me baffled. It apparently a very rare bird as I can't find anything about it except one little thread about cg issues. Anyway I'm looking for a manual for it if any one has one I would pay dearly for a manual. Again it's a Great Planes F4U Corsair arf number on box says GPMA1530. The plane is built up balsa but it's got a thin printed foam skin for covering. Please someone help. Thanks in advance.