Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

axe cp 2.4 main blades

Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

axe cp 2.4 main blades

Old 04-01-2013, 08:07 PM
twindad1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default axe cp 2.4 main blades

Looking for replacement main blades that are not original wooden plastic reinforced blades that come on the model from the manufacturer. Are there any suggestions or has anyone tried foing this?
Old 04-01-2013, 09:53 PM
dragus359
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: axe cp 2.4 main blades

There should be plenty of choices around. I own the old/original Axe CP, and I've tried several different blades on there with mostly nothing but success. If you're trying to get away from wooden blades, there are a few carbon fiber options out there. There are also several types of plain old plastic blades, too. My favorite set of blades were a set of wooden blades that approximated T-Rex blades. An online Australian store carried them. Ultimately, however, I went back to the stock blades because they were much less of a hassle to get, and they had the least amount of fuss, in terms of tracking. 

I suggest searching by the dimensions of your stock blades and trying out whatever you find that comes close enough.