Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

Axe EZ Swash Plate

Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Axe EZ Swash Plate

Old 03-04-2007, 11:47 AM
gatorz1
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Axe EZ Swash Plate

Has anyone had problems with the swash plate on their EZ helicopters? Mine after only about 8 flights and no crashes is separating and I am loosing forward and side slip ability. I have already taken it apart once and snapped it back down but before I can even finish one flight it starts separating again. I was thinking about buying the aluminum one from Tower but I haven't seen anyones comments on it and was thinking that I might be better just buying another plastic one. If anyone has any experiences with this I would like to know what you ended up doing to fix it.

Thanks
Old 03-04-2007, 07:56 PM
nzak

Default RE: Axe EZ Swash Plate

Gatorz, you may want to contact heli-max about that if it is caused by something other than a crash. A friend of mine has the EZ and due to its size, the parts are very small and lightweight. He has already broken both sets of blades but the swashplate appears to be fine.

Nick
Old 03-05-2007, 11:43 AM
gatorz1

Called Heli-Max @ 217-398-8970 this morning and they are sending a replacement Swash Plate Assy. I went ahead and ordered another one from tower also since I can see unless they made some kind of improvement that this part will probably fail again.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:59 PM
gatorz1

Got the new swash plate and have put 40 flights on it with no problems, I guess the one that came with it might have been defective.