Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

Gyro and Lipo Purchase

Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Gyro and Lipo Purchase

Old 03-04-2007, 10:13 PM
fairpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gyro and Lipo Purchase

Where is everyone getting the gyro for the AXE CP. What are the best prices. Also what LIPO and Charger works well where did you purcahse . I am having a hard time figuring out which charger to use with all the balance talk. Thanks to all

Chris
Old 03-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Heliko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gyro and Lipo Purchase

I know you don't want to hear it, but there's no easy answer. That's why the Li-Po/Charger thread is so diverse. For example I needed a set-up that would work with NiMH and Li-Po's with balance connectors.

In the future I think most of the packs will have balance connections. My advice is to figure out what pack you want and go from there. It's probably cheaper to go with a charger that has a built in balancer. The consensus on gyros seems to be the GY240. Most places have them for around $100-120. Tower, Helihobby etc. You may be able to get one a little cheaper on ebay. I decided to be different and thought give the CSM HLG200 a try. I haven't got it installed yet though.