Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

axe cp3 reciever help

Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

axe cp3 reciever help

Old 06-14-2009, 12:02 PM
poison

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default axe cp3 reciever help

Been flying my new axe cpv3 had it for 2 weeks fly it everyday about 3 to 4 times noticed last night the main gear was making noises so checked it out where the motor bolts to the frame it was broke. I just happened to have a extra frame I bought for in case I crash so took everything apart and installed new frame I made sure everything went back like it was. Went to turn it on and servos move around all crazy and act like they are going to brake! I pluged the left alerion servo to the bottom black wire in front white in back, right sero on top same way, elvator servo in the second slot, I also checked out post on here look at a digram and looks just like what I have, could the board be out on it, it worked fine tell I pluged everything back in don't uderstand this. I have a extra 2.4 futaba reciever and a GY401 gyro I ordered would that gyro work? also need another speed controler for tail I think, can you make the ax cpv a belt driven tail becauce my tail motor sounds like it going to go out anytime.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:59 PM
PilotLight
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: axe cp3 reciever help

Some Axe CPs have the receiver upsidedown. This is how mine is. If you look closely there's a one at the top and a 6 at the bottom. Anyway, from the top its left servo, front servo, 3in1 throttle or esc, orange wire or rudder, blank, and the 6th is right servo. I can't pull my wires apart, so the left and right servo might be swapped. All servo plugs have the black wire near the edge, red in the middle, and white or yellow near the IC chip. Hope this helps ya.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us54608.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1219017  
Old 06-15-2009, 09:02 PM
PilotLight
My Feedback: (1)

Oh yeah, turn your Transmitter on first, then plug in the Axe. 

Old 06-15-2009, 10:43 PM
poison

Icalled heli support today and they are real helpful Itold them what happend and they are sending me a new 3 in 1 unit. Ijust hope my servos are good and all, the old reciever just blinked and got hot smelled like it was burning up so don't know if anything else is wrong, they said it will be mid july intell I get a 3 in 1 unit, so hopefully Ican get my mx 450 going I got it in on a trade this weekend. My axe problem sucks I just started to get good at it and it went out, but I flew it 3 to 4 times a day for 2 to 3 weeks straight so maybe I used it to much don't know.