Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

will 4#3b brushless tail conversion work on novus fp?

Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

will 4#3b brushless tail conversion work on novus fp?

Old 09-06-2009, 12:36 AM
jonnymobil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will 4#3b brushless tail conversion work on novus fp?

i know that for the main motor you have to buy a signal converter or a diffefrent 4in1 reciever with an esc signal out,but what about converting the tail?i am going to use the stock reciever and get the signal converte from wow hobbies,but do i need another converter for the tail conversion?has anyone done this yet?

by the way check out wow hobbies they have great stuff for a good price.much nicer than the stock walkera brushless kits .
Old 09-11-2009, 12:31 AM
animalnut

Default RE: will 4#3b brushless tail conversion work on novus fp?

it should go just fine my cp looks exactly like a 4g3 all walkera parts I would go for the ball bearing tail motor over the stock the mid range one thats my next upgrade but I don't do 3d and my main is already the walkera brushless so there's no rush
Old 09-11-2009, 12:50 AM
klaze

Default RE: will 4#3b brushless tail conversion work on novus fp?

ORIGINAL: jonnymobil

i know that for the main motor you have to buy a signal converter or a diffefrent 4in1 reciever with an esc signal out,but what about converting the tail?i am going to use the stock reciever and get the signal converte from wow hobbies,but do i need another converter for the tail conversion?has anyone done this yet?

by the way check out wow hobbies they have great stuff for a good price.much nicer than the stock walkera brushless kits .
I dunno about the converter but each motor needs it's own brushless ESC..

wowhobbies.com is definitely the best site for brushless upgrades..