Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Hirobo Support Forum
Reload this Page >

I need help to configure my Hirobo Quark SG and Futaba FF7 TX

Notices
Hirobo Support Forum Greg Gomes of MRC/Hirobo is your host. Ask all your Hirobo questions here!

I need help to configure my Hirobo Quark SG and Futaba FF7 TX

Old 03-19-2011, 07:02 AM
hiroboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help to configure my Hirobo Quark SG and Futaba FF7 TX

Hello,

I am new to the forum, and a newbie to the Hirobo owners 'club'

Sorry to begin a new thread, but I'm looking to try and configure my newly acquiredHirobo Quark SGwith aFutaba FF7 transmitter (model type 7CP-FM35)The transmitter suppliedwith the heli is not ideal so I upgraded it to the FF7as I believe you can vary the settings more quickly and easily. If possible, could someone please take me thru' a step by step guide on how to dial inthe various settings into the TX (dual rates/expo, pitchand throttle curves, idle-up, throttle hold etc etc) Trying to combine and make sense ofthe information in the Quark manual and the TX manual is confusing to say the least, and I would like to get it right first time.

Any help really appreciated!

Thank you.
Hiroboy