Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Hirobo Support Forum
Reload this Page >

Hirobo sceadu evo or Raptor 50 SE?

Notices
Hirobo Support Forum Greg Gomes of MRC/Hirobo is your host. Ask all your Hirobo questions here!

Hirobo sceadu evo or Raptor 50 SE?

Old 07-20-2007, 08:42 AM
taylorcoleman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hirobo sceadu evo or Raptor 50 SE?

Hello all. I've been flying a T-Rex 600 electric, and am now in the market for a 50 size nitro. I'm torn between the Hirobo Sceadu Evo versus the Raptor 50 SE. I have fairly good used RTF deals for each. Since I'm new to the nitro world, does anyone have any comment on the strengths/weaknesses of either heli, and which you would select?

Cheers
Old 07-20-2007, 10:06 AM
mrc-hirobo

Default RE: Hirobo sceadu evo or Raptor 50 SE?

Do you have any specific questions on the Evo I can answer. I do not own a Raptor but an SE is not the same as a stock EVO, the SE does have more "bling" on it.

Jeff
Old 07-21-2007, 11:55 PM
Geno R.

Good Evening. I have only been flying heli for 1.5 years, my first heli was a Century Hawk Pro and then last winter I put together a second unit which is a Hirobo Sceadu Evo 50 which I have been flying this summer and like it a lot, note I am not into 3D flying yet. Good Luck.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:48 PM
sfell

Out of the box and without upgrades the Hirobo will out perform the Raptor. If you want to buy metal upgrades for stuff they are much cheaper on the raptor than Hirobo. the new Trex 50 sized glow chopper flies great too. I have a Hirobo EVO 50 and it's an amazing machine. I keep looking at the used ones for sale and thinking about getting a second one!