Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Aurora 9 switch replacement

Old 10-17-2010, 09:00 PM
capitalB
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aurora 9 switch replacement

This may of been covered elsewhere but please help!! My new (4 day-old!!) Aurora 9 radio,which is the best radio I ever had and more than I hoped for,well...Today I bumped it removing it from my van and I broke off the switch that is the spring-loaded momentary on-off switch that is located in the factory "H" position on the case. 100% my fault,but I would like to get a replacement switch from the O.E.M,not a after-market one.How can I order and pay for this switch? I would order 2 or 3 to use in-case it happens again.Let me know,Brian
Old 10-18-2010, 03:04 AM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Aurora 9 switch replacement

ORIGINAL: capitalB This may of been covered elsewhere but please help!! My new (4 day-old!!) Aurora 9 radio,which is the best radio I ever had and more than I hoped for,well...Today I bumped it removing it from my van and I broke off the switch that is the spring-loaded momentary on-off switch that is located in the factory "H" position on the case. 100% my fault,but I would like to get a replacement switch from the O.E.M,not a after-market one.How can I order and pay for this switch? I would order 2 or 3 to use in-case it happens again.Let me know,Brian
suggest an email or call direct to service dept:
Hitec Warranty & Service

Alan T.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:07 AM
capitalB
My Feedback: (36)

Tried that customer service e-mail,still have not heard anything from them!!! Any other suggestions??[sm=confused.gif]
Old 10-19-2010, 08:20 AM
fizzwater2
My Feedback: (61)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

(858)748-8440
Old 10-19-2010, 10:09 AM
Brendan Lugo

Call the number above although I'm not sure I have this switch at the moment to be able to sell you. []