Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

HITEC FREE 7 CH. RECEIVER.

Old 02-28-2011, 03:38 AM
misterv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HITEC FREE 7 CH. RECEIVER.

I have recently purchased a Hitec Aurora set plus additional receivers etc. from Tower Hobbies. USA.

I note that Hitec are offering a free 7 ch.Tx. to ALL buyers for a limited time. However they also say that they will not post any free Rx.'s outside of USA.

I live in Australia.the ONLY country in the WORLD who has joined US in all conflicts since WWII and never asked for anything in return. A good friend.

OK Hitec says damn the rest of the World. Who needs them ?

What I would like to know if I submit all my documentation to Hitec, will they send MY receiver to a US address. It couldn't be because of cost
surely.
I've been a JR user for longer than JR has been available in US and it took a good product to drag me away.
They have got it now but don't mess it up with actions like this.

Old 02-28-2011, 07:33 AM
Brendan Lugo

Default RE: HITEC FREE 7 CH. RECEIVER.

Please note that this is a special offer that only HITEC USA is providing for it's customers. The other Hitec distributors could do this in their country if they wanted to. These are the rules for this promo:

Receive an Optima 7 Receiver for Free

Who Can Take Advantage of This Offer?
•This offer is good ONLY to buyers of Aurora 9 2.4GHz Radios in the US, Canada or Mexico where the radio is purchased from a retailer in one of those countries.
•This offer is only good to new purchases of Aurora 9 2.4GHz Radios with an order or invoice date that is between January 1st, 2011 and April 30th, 2011.
•This must clearly be shown on the receipt and the receipt must clearly show the retailers name and address.
•Limit one offer per household
Old 02-28-2011, 08:14 AM
misterv

"Please note that this is a special offer that only HITEC USA is providing for it's customers. The other Hitec distributors could do this in their country if they wanted to. These are the rules for this promo:

Receive an Optima 7 Receiver for Free

Who Can Take Advantage of This Offer?
•This offer is good ONLY to buyers of Aurora 9 2.4GHz Radios in the US, Canada or Mexico where the radio is purchased from a retailer in one of those countries.
•This offer is only good to new purchases of Aurora 9 2.4GHz Radios with an order or invoice date that is between January 1st, 2011 and April 30th, 2011.
•This must clearly be shown on the receipt and the receipt must clearly show the retailers name and address.
•Limit one offer per household "

I thank you for your reply but you are missing the point.
Your offer definately states and I qoute " This offer is good ONLY to buyers of Aurora 9 2.4GHz Radios in the US, Canada or Mexico where the radio is purchased from a retailer in one of those countries.

The radio was brought in the US of A from Tower Hobbies, whose last known address was either in US, Canada or Mexico and therefore fills all your listed requirements making me eligible for a free Rx.
You also state you will not send the rx. anywhere outside of the above mentioned countries. OK.It does NOT say the buyer has to reside in US, Canada or Mexico.

If it was not such a trivial matter I believe that legal action would not find in your favour.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Brendan Lugo

As with warranty for product, it's purchased and used in those territories which we cover.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:05 AM
jlingrel

I support you on this buddy. I might have to see what they would do with me. I am a US citizen, currently living in the UAE with a US mailing address. Think I will order one and see what happens.

John
Old 03-02-2011, 12:26 AM
misterv

Best of luck John. The gear is good we just have to igneore the attitude.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:54 AM
jlingrel

I am already flying an Otic Sport 2.4. Love it. Never a glitch. Now to see what happens.

John