Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Aurora 9 Update issue

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 04:17 PM
aceplant00

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aurora 9 Update issue

During the upgrade from 1.07 to 1.08 my radio lost power. Now I am left with a radio that will not turn on or do anything. Anyone else run into this issue and is there a solution to this.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:14 AM
JIMF14D

Default RE: Aurora 9 Update issue

Ihave updated several times with no problems. Ialways make sure the battery is fully charged before Ido it. Isuspect it may have to go back to Hitec to get the basic software reloaded. But contact them at www.HitecRCD.com or by phone and they will tell you what needs to be done.

Good luck.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:09 AM
Brendan Lugo

If you cant get the radio to come back on by re-updating it then send it in.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:50 AM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: aceplant001976During the upgrade from 1.07 to 1.08 my radio lost power. Now I am left with a radio that will not turn on or do anything. Anyone else run into this issue and is there a solution to this.
As per post 3, but suggest remove battery, cycle switch on/off, reinsert battery and try again before sending in, refer:
Aurora 9 - Off/On Switch problem? TX Auto Saves (flash) Each Session's Programming and Trim Settings etc on Shutdown. Allow time to complete task before switching on again.

Alan T.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:50 PM
aceplant00

Tried the removing the battery trick with no fix. Ended up hooking it back up to the HPP-22 and reinstalling 1.06 and then working through to 1.08. Didn't think it would update without the screen but it did. All seems fine.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:51 PM
edpare

Just had this happen to me:  loaded update 1.08 and tx now doesn't work.  "Doesn't work" means power switch on, red light, yellow light, two beeps, red light,  No display of anything.  No signs of life.  Why doesn't this thing have a reset button???
[:@]