Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

hpp-22 - Run-time error 13: Type Mismatch

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 11:08 AM
fhpage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hpp-22 - Run-time error 13: Type Mismatch

Installed software V1.11 on Windows 7 and Windows XP with the same results when trying to select Transmitter - Aurora 9. Every other selection does not cause this error. I even tried V1.10 on Windows 7 and got the same error. Tried all the ideas found on different threads with no success... Help!

Found the answer - Talked to Hitec support and was informed that it is a known bug with V1.11. Expect an update later this week. With regards to V1.10 Hitec suggested I try another install since they have not seen this problem with that version. I did and all worked fine. Updated the Aurora 9 transmitter, spectrum module, 3 optima 7 and one optima 9 receiver with no issues...
Old 08-29-2011, 02:21 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: hpp-22 - Run-time error 13: Type Mismatch

ORIGINAL: fhpage Installed software V1.11 on Windows 7 and Windows XP with the same results when trying to select Transmitter - Aurora 9. Every other selection does not cause this error. I even tried V1.10 on Windows 7 and got the same error. Tried all the ideas found on different threads with no success... Help!
Majority of "Runtime Error" occured because user didnot select"Upgrade Mode" before turning the Aurora on..

Hitec HPP-22 2.4GHz Programmer - Manual, FAQ - How to install & Use Instructions (with screenshots).

When HPP-22 is connected and active, select Transmitter > Aurora > then on bottom left of window appears two choices as shown attached screenshot - select "Update Mode" before turning Aurora on..
Depending upon connection speed, firmware up/downgrade on slow broadband is aproximately 8 minutes for TX and say 1-2 minutes each for Module & RX

ex Hitec USA Support Forum Sticky:
Aurora 9, Spectra Modules & Optima Transceivers
- FAQ & Undocumented Features
- Mixes, Setups,Tips. {Individual Links often updated}

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sn40423.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	1654877   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf99600.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1654878  
Old 08-30-2011, 09:08 AM
falconco
My Feedback: (22)

Also having the same issue with V1.11. Don't have V1.10 saved. Any idea where I can download it?
Old 09-02-2011, 06:03 AM
fhpage

Location for V1.10 -

http://hitecrcd.co.kr/tester/firmware/hpp22/Install_hpp_22_V1.10(0).exe