Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

PC Interface

Old 08-17-2012, 09:31 PM
SBOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PC Interface

I have followed the directions for the telemetry installation and everything works like it should, but I can not get the PC Interface to work. I am sure I have followed the instructions to the letter. Step #8, Line #4; when I turn on the Transmitter with the cable plugged into the Spectre Module it boots up in PPM mode and I can not change to AFHSS unless I unplug the cable from the Module data port. Then I never get past Line #8; after I select the target as spectra module I do not get the prompt to slect the sensor display.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:18 AM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: PC Interface

ORIGINAL: SBOT I have followed the directions for the telemetry installation and everything works like it should, but I can not get the PC Interface to work. I am sure I have followed the instructions to the letter. Step #8, Line #4; when I turn on the Transmitter with the cable plugged into the Spectre Module it boots up in PPM mode and I can not change to AFHSS unless I unplug the cable from the Module data port. Then I never get past Line #8; after I select the target as spectra module I do not get the prompt to slect the sensor display.
Answered under "pc interface"

Alan T.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:47 AM
KW_Counter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PC Interface

Alan,

It would be much more helpful to the poster and other readers
if you would post the actual information rather than posting a link
for us to have to read through and try and decipher what the correct answer is.
We appreciate your trying to help us all but often times trying to determine
what the solution is is not clear.

Thanks,
KW_Counter