Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Reversed Trim

Old 09-10-2003, 02:00 PM
JKos
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reversed Trim

Hello,
I have my Eclipse 7 setup for my Eco-8 using a 3 x 90 deg swashplate geometry as found at: [link=http://www.helihobby.com/html/eclipse_7_for_eco.html]Eclipse for Eco[/link].

It works great accept for the fact that my fore/aft trim is backwards! It really boggled me for a while why I was having a really hard time trimming the heli until I visually noticed that the swashplate was moving the wrong way when I used the trim.

Does anyone know why this has happened and is there a way to fix it? I guess I will just change it to a 3 x 120 deg swashplate setup which the Eclipse can handle properly.

Thank you,
John K.
Old 09-17-2003, 05:09 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reversed Trim

When setting up the mix you have the option to set a "+" or a "-" value. If you set a value to get the proper servo direction and your trims are reversed you will need to switch the servo reversing for that channel and reset the values the other direction. This should solve the problem.

Mike.