Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Minima 6E two servos only one works when battery plugged in

Old 07-08-2014, 09:30 AM
extraslim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minima 6E two servos only one works when battery plugged in

Hi, I really hope you can help. I have a flying wing, elevon setup on A9. Swapped from a cheap corona to a minima, BUT, I plug in the two savox digi servos, plug in the battery and only one servo works!, with it still turned on, I can pull out the servo and plug back in and it springs to life. Unplug the lipo and replug to turn on and same again, servo dead!!. Really annoying. I took the full setup out, tried on different ESC's, and a nimh ex pack and still the same!, then tried with different analogue servos and it is perfect!. I then tried my other minima and exactly the same!!. Does the minima have an issue turning on with more than one digi servo?.. What is weird is I plug it all back in to the corona and also my DX7 and orange receiver and it works perfectly....just the minima which doesn't!!.. Up until now I have been thrilled with hitec products, please can you help?
Old 07-24-2014, 01:09 AM
extraslim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since no one from Hitec is interested, I have switched to orange and it if fine. Disappointing. I suspect that one of the servos is not releasing some current of something, so I suspect and hope that due to the hitec being of better quality, it detects this whereas the cheaper receiver does not have the same feature.