Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Spectra 2.4 module scan mode

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 11:23 AM
cspano
My Feedback: (100)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Spectra 2.4 module scan mode

I have a Hitec Eclipse 7 QPCM with a Spectra 2.4 module and a Optima 7 receiver.
I have several of these transmitter- receiver setups and all but this one have almost instant response from the servos when turned on and only the red led on both module and receiver.
From what I am reading on Hitec's web site the module appears to be in scan mode.
It is bound to the receiver and everything seems to work, but there is a noticeable delay before the servos respond and both the red and blue Leds on the module are on, but only the red led on the receiver.
I have read and reread the manual on Hitec's web site. It explains both normal and scan mode but not how to switch between the two. If indeed mine is in scan mode I want to switch it to normal.
I don't know the firmware versions or even how to find them.
Can anyone help?
Old 07-17-2017, 12:19 PM
Xpress

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like scan mode but couldn't say for absolute certainty. I highly advise upgrading the module to v3.01, it gets rid of scan mode for a scan function and improves the overall function of the module. The receivers may also need to be updated to the latest versions. The HPP-22 device will be your friend in this case.

HPP-22 PC Interface | HITEC RCD USA
The following users liked this post:
chris.staats (02-21-2024)
Old 07-17-2017, 04:22 PM
cspano
My Feedback: (100)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, will look into that.