Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Disfuntional RCD 3500 "S"?

Old 11-26-2017, 09:07 AM
Balsa4evr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Disfuntional RCD 3500 "S"?

I'm the proud owner of a Hitec RCD 3500 with the suffix "S"..it powers up, in other words servos twitch when power is supplied, but does not respond to transmitter input..have tried 2 transmitters including one routinely used with RCD 3500 no suffix. I also tried the crystal for the working Rx'r..The 3500 "S" was origianlly ch56 now with a ch45 crystal....so I'm wondering if the "S" has any significance, positive shift perhaps, or is this Rx'r just dead? My experience has been any Rx'r that powers up has worked so this seems odd to me..thanks with any advice you might have..

Last edited by Balsa4evr; 11-26-2017 at 09:13 AM. Reason: add detail
Old 11-30-2017, 12:00 PM
Xpress

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

May be a silly question, but have you ensured the transmitter is on the same channel as the crystal in the receiver?