Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Multiplex warranty

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 09:38 AM
tknobby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multiplex warranty

Mike, I bought a 9ch uni IPD receiver from Karlton early in the year. Just getting around to fitting it in a new airplane and the unit is totally inop. I checked the Royal digi servos, the switch and battery w/ another receiver and they all work fine. How does the warranty work now that Hitec has taken over?

Thanks Mike.

Tom...
Old 11-03-2003, 01:24 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Multiplex warranty

http://www.multiplexusa.com/Support/warranty.htm
Old 11-05-2003, 05:42 AM
johnh

Hello Mike,

nice to meet you here!!

john from mpx
Old 11-05-2003, 05:01 PM
MikeMayberry

John- Welcome! Feel free to jump in on any MPX questions you see fit.

Mike.
Old 11-05-2003, 09:27 PM
The_Matrix

Mike, I had posted the following, but never got a response, guess it was overlooked, so hope you can answer here for me please.

I recently purchased and recieved a Royal EVO 12 Synthesized system. I am curious if there are plans for a Freq. Scanner Module in the 72MHZ Freq. for the EVO. That is actually one of the reasons I purchased it, did not know at that time it is currently only available for the 40/41 Mhz and 36 Mhz models and does not come installed with system. Also, where can I purchase the PC interface cable, One did not come with radio as I thought, and have not been able to locate one. Loving my new Radio, and looking forward to getting all i can out of it. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:12 PM
MikeMayberry

Sorry I must have overlooked your question. The 72mhz scanner is not currently available, but we hope to see them early next year. It is an add on item only, so if it did come with the EVO's on those band, the customer would have had an option and paid extra for it ( I beleive.)

The cords are currently available through the same places as the radio. If you can't find one let me know.

Sorry again... I'm usually pretty good at getting to all the questions here.

Mike.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:34 PM
The_Matrix

Mike, I got my RE12 through my LHS,which ordered at from Hitec. He has been unable to order one for me so far, so would appreciate if you can tell me where I may obtain the interface cable for upgrades, and also an interface cable for for flight Sims. Or will the same cable do both? I was under the impression the PC interface cable came with the RE 12 sythesized system, or was this just through certain dealers?
Old 11-06-2003, 11:39 PM
joedydrulia

Mike,

Is there any warranty registration for the EVOs? I looked through my documentation, but there was nothing to indicate registration for warranty coverage except in the last page of the manual that mentioned a general defects guarentee.

I've always had EXCELLENT service from HiTec and hope to keep this level of service with the MPX line now.

-joedy
Old 11-07-2003, 05:18 PM
MikeMayberry

Well apperenty I was mistaken about the cord; we don't have them yet but expect them soon. I'll let you know when they are available.

There is no warranty registration card for the MPX products yet, that will come in the future. Just make sure you keep your reciept.

Mike.