Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec flash 5 (older one)

Old 01-03-2004, 10:46 PM
ve7dpg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec flash 5 (older one)

[]
HI I have a hitec flash 5 tx and whats happening is that when I went to set it up in a new airplane with a new flight pack I noticed that I had no left airilon (ch1) right was ok no left
i plugged the servo into a different channel and it operated normally. I tried a different tx
(eclipse) after changing the rx crystal and plugged the servo back into ch 1 and it operates normally. So after realizing that the problem is with the Transmitter I used my scope to look at the modulation at the trainer jack I can see a difference in the wave form by moving the sticks up and down elevator and throttle and left and right on the rudder but only change I see on the airilons is when i move the stick to the right, No change when moving it too the left. I removed the cover and checked the pot and its wiring right down to the main pc board checked the connectors and continutiy all the way through.

Just wondering if you had any ideas? and if its worth fixing and who fixes them? I am in
Prince George BC Canada. I just got a new eclipse from an insurance claim after a breakin
no I wish they would of taken this tx with them too! they took the plane and left the TX. and Wing.

Anyway thanks for your help.

Warren Kean [email protected]
Old 01-05-2004, 06:11 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hitec flash 5 (older one)

Check the EPA with the stick in each direction. I bet when you move it to the left the EPA is at 0%.

Mike.