Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Servos for GP 25% extra

Old 01-08-2004, 01:08 PM
seagull extra
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servos for GP 25% extra

Hi Mike
I'm putting together a PW extra this winter and am trying to figure out the best servos to use. As I am trying to keep the overall cost of this plane to a min. I think it is going to be the 5475's or the new 635's on the elv. and ailerons. For the rudder it's the 700 or the new 755 I like the specs better on the 700 over the new 755 but if the new 755 has the new tighter deadband electronics I might consider it. On the servo city web site it list the dead band on the 755 at 8us. The other option for the rudder wuld be the 5645 but as I am going with a single pull pull servo I'm thinking the larger 7 series servo's may be more reliable, also cheaper.
So my question is out of these servos on this plane, what would you pick or would you recommend something different.
Old 01-12-2004, 06:45 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Servos for GP 25% extra

5475's on the ailerons and 635's on the elevator if you plan to fly 3D is a good combo. I'd stick a 5625 on the rudder to keep the weight down and speed up for 3D. 755 would be OK for IMAC flying.

Mike.