Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

gliching

Old 01-14-2004, 08:26 PM
Phily

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gliching

I have two friends that are experiencing end point glitches on the ailerons, with Eclips7 QPCM brand new!
I want to know why?!
I have seen Eclips7 do it on throttle, 2 years ago but nothing like this.

It happen when there radios gimble is pushed to the side, the servos just start to flutter. They both have NEW radios this with diffrent recievers as well.
Old 01-15-2004, 01:33 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: gliching

Have them contact our service department and they will take care of them.

Mike.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:59 PM
Phily

Well looks like both recievers are the problem? too bad the radios are not compatable wih Futaba pcm, They sent the recievers back to the place they bought them and then in return got PPM and its works fine.
This was one of the guys second reciever first one was no good as well, so thats 3 recievers in 3 weeks all brand new Im not sure about Quality Contole?
You don't expect to send a radio back for service the second day you buy it.
Old 01-23-2004, 08:50 AM
FlyinBrian

It is important to know that ALL manufacturers implementation of PCM are proprietary so you can only use fuataba PCM RXs with futaba PCM Txs or Hitec with Hitec, JR with JR etc.

I doubt there was anything wrong with the PCM Rxs they were just incompatible with Futaba Rx

FB
Old 01-25-2004, 10:02 PM
Phily

HEHEHE
FB
You got to pay attention.
They were using Hitech (PCM) recievers on Hitech (PCM) Transmitters.
I wished they were compatible with Futaba becouse they make a great recieverjust 2x more money.
My main point is there was two new radio's bought in one month, that would glitch right out of the box, both were used on petrole eigines "ZDZ" they went back to straight PPM recievers and are doing fine.
You would think they would go to fail safe but did not, instead glitched at extream gimble stick moves.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:17 PM
psk560
My Feedback: (12)

I'm also having jittering servos with a pcm reciever. (see 625 glitches post) Why won't the hitec's work well with pcm recievers?

craig