Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Connector from tx to FMS or PreFlight sims

Old 01-27-2004, 06:59 PM
SteveVag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Connector from tx to FMS or PreFlight sims

Hi Mike,

I bought the Hitec Neon 3ch FM 72MHz Transmitter a couple of months ago, and so far it works great. Lately I became aware that some RC Txs can be hooked up to a USB port on a PC. That way one can use ones TX to control RC aircraft in computer simulations such as PreFlight and FMS. Is this possible with my Hitec Neon TX? If yes, where can I purchase the interface cable that connects the TX to the USB PC port?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Steve
Old 01-28-2004, 12:34 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Connector from tx to FMS or PreFlight sims

You will need to add the trainer port feature to the radio and then you would get the cord from the flight sim manufacturer. Try looking in that forum for more info on the cords. The version for Futaba will work with Hitec too.

Mike.