Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

problems with hitec flash 5

Old 03-08-2004, 06:39 PM
mickeymouse23
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problems with hitec flash 5

I'm having problems with my flash 5. When I turn the rudder to the left no problems but when I turn to the right there is very little movment from the servo. I tried adjsting the EPA with no success and thought linkage bidup but nope linkage is fine. I even tried a different servo but same results. So I went through and reset the transmitter but again same results. Any suggestions? Thanks for your time, Mike
Old 03-09-2004, 05:09 PM
MikeMayberry

Default RE: problems with hitec flash 5

Push the stick in the direction you want to set. Leaving the stick in the middle and setting the EPA will only affect one side.

Mike.
Old 03-09-2004, 06:24 PM
mickeymouse23

I tried that to push to the left and set epa and push to the right and set. One other thing, when I reset the transmitter and the epa goes back to 100% the movement to the left goes down but the movement to the right goes down even farther. At 125% at both sides I only have about 5 or 10 degrees to the right and full movement to the left. I'm stumbled and getting ready to send it back. Thanks for your time, Mike
Old 03-13-2004, 07:31 PM
mickeymouse23

Hey mike,plese reply,anything else come to mind?