Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec service bad now?

Old 03-15-2004, 08:17 PM
Nik
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec service bad now?

I sent in my hitec flash 5 radio some time ago, now I received the package a week ago and only now had time to open it, well I opened the box and tried to start the transmitter, and it didn't work! Now, I checked the battery out and everything was ok with the battery but when I pluged it back in and the switch is on, the flash turned on! But when I turned it back off I couldn't turn it back on, so now I always turn the switch to on plug the battery out and back in, and then it starts! I need the transmitter by next monday! What to do?
-Nik
Old 03-17-2004, 12:23 PM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hitec service bad now?

Nik

I wish I could provide an answer that would solve your problem, unfortunately know one company or individual is perfect and stuff happens.

Is the TX you received your original TX or a replacement? Was the original problem something different?

You can always contact our service department @ [email protected] or call (858) 748-6948 to find out just how long the current turnaround time is. In your case let service know of your dilemma and the previous work and results.