Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

MIKE, what is it going on with MPX QOS?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 11:46 PM
3wExtra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MIKE, what is it going on with MPX QOS?

Ok Mike, I have a couple of questions for you.

1 I bought a 12 ch MPX receiver and its xtal, paid for second day to Hobby horse and it does not work It is DOA! I called them and they have Tony form MPX calling me. Although I purchased this rx and xtal last wed, and received it on Friday already dead you Hitec are charging me for shipping secondary AGAIN! Why should I pay 2 times to receive a functioning product?
2 I bought a second RE 12 synth from NE Sailplanes; to replace the one that i purchased a month ago and went dead after resetting the parameter using an original MPX data cable, and this one it is not only dead on arrival but it has a photocopied manual that it is barely legible.
What is it going on with you guys? If i have to wait for months and then pay $500+ for your product why is it not in proper condition, working and with original manuals?
It is very; very frustrating and aggravating to have spent $1700+ on MPX equipment and not having it work, and have to pay for shipping again.
I do understand that if i use the equipment for a month or a week and then it brakes that you only pay for ground shipping, but when I open what it is supposed a brand new and working equipment and it already dead you guys should pay for shipping that at least matches the shipment your customer paid for.

I have never had a single problem with my Jr 10x and when the battery went dead on me Horizon next dayed a pack for me. Now that is customer satisfaction!

I hope that you guys get this support and quality control under control soon.
Thank you
Astolfo
Old 04-01-2004, 05:50 PM
jnjacksn

Default RE: MIKE, what is it going on with MPX QOS?

If you do get a reply to this post it will be very vague and probably not even be relavent to your concerns. I for one can see your concerns. I hope you get a better answer than most first responses you see here!
Old 04-05-2004, 11:28 PM
3wExtra

I hope Mike takes a minute and responds to me after Toledo
Old 04-07-2004, 11:31 AM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

I'm sorry to hear about the problems. If you receive a product DOA and contact us we can expedite the replacment by sending you the item with a call tag to send back the origional product. We do take your credit card info just in case we don't get it back but we do not charge the card while waiting. This goes for any Hitec or Multiplex product less than 30 days old.

As for the manual that was photocopies... We actually received several radios without the manuals and since all the dealers were screaming for the radios we had to photocopy the manual to get them out. There should have been a note included that indicated the situation and that we would replace the manual with the actual version if needed.

Please remember that the Multiplex service in the USA will be exactly the same as Hitec. If you question our reputation I suggest you search on the subject "Hitec Service."

Sorry again.

Mike.
Old 04-07-2004, 12:04 PM
3wExtra

Mike, i had to send the radio for "repair" i paid for first day delivery from NE-Sail and to you. As for the manual, there wasn’t a note or anything else.
I do expect an original copy of the manual that it comes with the radio; after all I paid for it.
Hitec did charge my CC for the second day delivery.
I am not questioning your service; I am just stating what factually happened to me. The facts are, I do buy and pay for shipping for a brand new gear, i get gear that it does not work, i do pay again for shipping to and from hitec for the faulty equipment.
I do feel that i did get the short end of the stick on this as same thing happened with a 12 channel receiver.
This is not about $, it is about principles because if i can afford to buy a $500+ radio because i can not wait until you repair mine, i can afford to pay for shipping; i just do not think is fair for the customer.
If i sent you a check that NSF; you and the bank would charge a fee, and that is only fair. You or anyone should have to pay for someone’s shortcomings. Sometimes we do and i believe that i am doing well to Hitec by letting you and other people know what problems you might encounter. If what happened on this case is a mistake by one of your employees i am giving hitec the opportunity to fix it. If this is the way it is; people should be aware that they might be paying for something new that does not work and that they will have to pay on time and $ to take care of the problem.
I do like my RE12s and i plan to continue to use them for a long time. I do appreciate Hitec for importing these radios, and hold no regrets.
Thank you Mike.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:12 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

I agree with you and understand your frustrations. I have brought this to the attention of our service manager in hopes that we can elliminate similar situations in the future. Please e-mail [email protected] and he can send you out the proper manual.

Sorry again!

Mike.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:36 PM
3wExtra

thank you Mike.