Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Eclipse 7

Old 04-01-2004, 06:24 AM
Cap232tain
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eclipse 7

Mike,
Any new transmitters in the works to replace or upgrade from Eclipse 7? I've been looking to upgrade but my only options are over $1,000! Wouldn't mind waiting if Hitec has something in the works.Thanks
Old 04-06-2004, 07:19 PM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Eclipse 7

Hitec is offering a NEW 6-channel system that was released this prior weekend at the show in Toledo, Ohio.

Info should be on the Hitec this week...
Old 04-06-2004, 07:38 PM
Waco
My Feedback: (265)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Eclipse 7

I asked the Hitec Rep. at toledo the very same question. Are there going to be any 9 channel hitec radios in the future. He said no, If I need more radio than the Eclipse, I need to look at the Multiplex radios. He said that is why they are part of Hitecs line up. I said that is fine, but you can not get any. and He said hopefully that will be solved in a month or so.