Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec trainer cord

Old 04-06-2004, 10:15 AM
Krish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec trainer cord

Hi Mike,

I just acquired an Eclipse 7 with Spectra and trainer coed. my primary Radio is a Futaba 9z. I understand there is a difference in the use of a trainer cord and could damage my 9z if incorrect? One end of cord says master. Please give me the pin assignment so that I can verify all is ok. Or any other method to do so.

Thanks
Old 04-06-2004, 06:59 PM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hitec trainer cord

As long as the cord is a Hitec offered trainer chord #58310 for Hitec and Futaba TX's, there should be no problem.

If I recall the problem was utilizing a Futaba TX trainer chord with Hitec equipment.

I have used the Hitec trainer chord with my 9Z and a stripped Hitec 4-channel TX on many occasions without nary a problem.