Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Venture CP & Hitec Eclipse - HELP!

Old 04-13-2004, 10:49 PM
wackyass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Venture CP & Hitec Eclipse - HELP!

Hello all,

I have a Venture CP and a Hitec Eclipse JUST ABOUT ready to go except there is 1 MAJOR PROBLEM:

The Elevator Servo is REVERSED when going forward or back wards on the stick BUT the PITCH works fine with the other 2 servos on ailerons with CCPM 120 like it should. In other words if I push forward on the elevator stick the swashplate goes back wards and vice versa pulling back. Reversing the 2nd Channel (which this servo is in) will ruin the proper up and down on the collective. I set the 3 120 servos up with channels 1, 2, & 6 like instructed and as well centered the servo arms at 50% collective. With throttle all the way down the swashplate comes down with all 3 servos as well as throttle to idle and when all the way up the throttle goes all the way up with maximum pitch. EVERYTHING else is right on. I can get a 0 pitch setting and run up the engine and idle nicely as well as left and right aileron movements in the proper direction and the rudder servo and gyro work and compensate as they should.

Can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP? THANK YOU VERY MUCH AHEAD OF TIME!!!

Thanks,
Carmine
Old 04-14-2004, 06:24 AM
Fang

Default RE: Venture CP & Hitec Eclipse - HELP!

Im running JR 3810 on my Venture and The first thing that come to mind is whether you have the CCPM set right you should have +60% for elevator and Aileron but -50% for pitch, and the front servo should have the control link horizontal to the elevator belcrank!
Fang
Old 04-14-2004, 07:13 AM
wackyass

Default RE: Venture CP & Hitec Eclipse - HELP!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Geez I feel stupid because I am usually the one telling people to RTFM! However, I didn't realize there was a NEG setting for the SWAH settings so I skimmed through it since I thought it was just for linearity due to servos not being exact. Any ways the problem is now resolved and I can go practice my rusty hovering skills. Haven't flown rotor in about 10 years but fixed wing all along. Thanks again!