Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

IDLE ON warning is driving me crazy :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 04:10 PM
c_wiebe
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IDLE ON warning is driving me crazy :)

Hello!

I purchased a Hitec Eclipse 7 QPCM about a month ago. I sent it to a friend who has the same model to set-up some of the features for me. When I got the radio back, it worked perfectly! Unfortunatly, I erased the memory for my helicopter flight model. When I tried to re-set and set-up a new model, this crazy IDLE-ON warning was flashing and beeping. I tried to restart, reset the model, flicked both of the flight mode and condition switches, and nothing works! I have tried to reset and save different models with different switch positions, basically spent hours trying to solve a problem i have no clue how to solve. I have read throught the eclipse manual, called technical support for Hitec (that didn't solve anything) and also read your posting for the last IDLE-UP question (http://rcudev.rcuniverse.com//forum/...1226038/tm.htm) and it did not solve anything.

It must be something to do with the programming of my memory? What am i doing wrong? Honestly, I am hearing the IDLE-ON beeping in my head when I go to sleep and am possibly going crazy. Any help would be much appreciated...

Colin
Old 07-19-2004, 12:41 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: IDLE ON warning is driving me crazy :)

It sounds like there may be a problem if our service tech couldn't help. I'd call back again because it will difficult for me to troubleshoot the problem over this forum.

Mike.