Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Eclipse 7 channel remapping

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 10:01 PM
evil_nathan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eclipse 7 channel remapping

Hi all,

I learnt to fly helis using a Mode 2 transmitter, but when it came time for me to buy my own transmitter, the only option available to me in Australia was Mode 1.

So - I went ahead, and re-learnt to fly - using the opposite of Mode 2, being right stick for throttle/rudder and left stick for elevatore/aileron. However as you would know, this aint Mode 1, but a reverse of Mode 2.

So here's the problem. All my aircraft (which I fly as Mode 1) and my Helis (which I fly in my custom mode...) worked fine - until I splurged on a new JR Venture 30 - with CCPM.....

Now I've got a real dilemma on my hands.... because the built-in CCPM swash modes assume I'm flying with standard Mode 1, and thus the CCPM is reading the right stick as throttle/aileron and I'm having all sorts of probs.

I got around this with revo mixing by just setting up a programmable mix between throttle and rudder - and not using the pre-set Revo Mix mode.

But I'm completely stuck on this CCPM problem - and as far as I can see the only option available to me is to internally 're-map' the channels so that it is reading the left stick as elevator/aileron and the right stick as throttle/rudder.

I hope this makes sense!!!

Please tell me if there is an easy way out - because I've tried flying Mode 1 Helis (on the Sim) and it just don't make sense to me after learning Mode 2.

Thanks in advance!!

Nathan.
Old 08-27-2004, 12:10 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Eclipse 7 channel remapping

Yikes.... Unfortunatley you are screwed. Sorry to be so blunt but there is really nothing you can do.

Sorry!!!

Mike.