Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Supreme Receiver

Old 09-04-2002, 09:03 PM
sportflyer-RCU
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Supreme Receiver

I have a 3 mo old Hitec receiver that seems to display a very fast glitch every now and then from the very first day I used it. I am on Ch 52. Last week the problem got very bad , the throttle servo just went bonkers when the engine is running . Range is less than 10ft with Tx antenna collapsed. However another Hitec 555 rcvr on the same freq and in another plane did not show this problem. Today I substituted the Rcvr in question with a Fut rcvr and the problem went away. What can cause this problem ? Tks
Old 09-10-2002, 08:19 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Sorry to hear about the problem. It sounds like a bad ceramic filter. If you send it in we will repair or replace it at no charge. Here's the service info: http://www.hitecrcd.com/Support/service_and_repair.htm

Mike.
Old 09-13-2002, 07:38 PM
sportflyer-RCU
My Feedback: (35)

Mike , thanks for pointing out the potential problem. I will send ihe rcvr when I am back in town towards end of Sept.Tks again