Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec 3500

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 06:39 AM
bps
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec 3500

Just purchased a pair of Hitec rcd3500 receivers. Installed one in my new plane using the 425bb servos and a #11 crystal. The servos are never at rest they seem to seek center and hum even when disconected from control surfaces. No binding. Transmitter is a Eclipse with Spectra and it controls other models on other channels just fine. This is the first crystal I have owned below 30. The transmitter has never been abused and is kept in its own case when not in use. I am getting ready to start scale competition and don't want to take any chances. Seems late to send to factory just to check it out, as I only own one transmitter.
Thanks for any assistance.
JEB
Old 03-01-2005, 02:23 PM
Brendan Lugo

Default RE: Hitec 3500

Are the servos physically moving or just humming? Have you double checked the shift select option in the transmitter to make sure it is set to negative? Is your receiver crystal a Hitec dual conversion crystal?
Old 03-01-2005, 09:42 PM
bps
My Feedback: (3)

Servos move (jittery). Yes to all the questions.
Thanks
JEB
Old 03-02-2005, 11:48 AM
Brendan Lugo

Strange.
Have you tried setting this model up on a diferent model memory in the transmitter or tried resetting the current model back to the factory default and then checking to see if the jitters are still there? Have you tried the other receiver in the model?