Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Electron Receiver

Old 03-03-2005, 10:39 AM
Nehru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Electron Receiver

TO,
Hitec Mfg. Co.

Dear Sir

Last week when I was flying at the flying field I came across a technical problem with my two Elctron 6 Channel FM 72.250MHz brand new Hitec receivers. I assembeled my seven planes and started to range check. The Two Planes with these receivers were frozen dead I checked my batteries they were showing 5.4 volts on the expanded voltmeter. Other planes with Futaba FP-R 127 DF seven channel FM receiver on 72.250 MHz were working beautifully. I have a 6 AXS transmitter on this same frequency as it has a six model memory I fly four planes on this set. After comming home I checked theese Electron receivers and the started working beautifully.

I have one doubt in my mind are these receivers prone to sun heat?

Thanks
Nehru
Old 03-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Brendan Lugo

Default RE: Hitec Electron Receiver

The receivers have an operating temperature range of -20 degrees C. to +60 degrees C. Was it hotter than this inside your model?
Old 03-05-2005, 03:29 AM
Nehru

Default RE: Hitec Electron Receiver

Dear Sir

It was certainly not hotter than 60 degrees inside the Airplane. At present both the receivers are working fine in my house. Tomorrow I will check them when I will go flying, For your information both the antennas were fully extended they were not wound or jumbled inside the fuselage. I am worried that this should not happen while the plane is in the air.

Thanks for the reply
Nehru.