Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

CRX with Futaba reciver?

Old 03-05-2005, 03:41 PM
nobody077

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CRX with Futaba reciver?

I just purchased a CRX with the Spectra module and would like to know if I can use it with the Futaba reciver(R123F) that I have in 2 of my cars. Will I need to use Hitec crystals in the reciver? Also is the shift changable in the CRX's menu to possably allow use of the airtronics reciver I have in one of my boats? I plan to purchase the Spektrum module/reciver when its released and avalible for my R40(if the reciver fits in reciver box) but would like to use the CRX and Spectra on all my other cars, trucks and boats without replaceing all my recivers.
Sorry for all the questions, this is my first Hitec radio in the 20years I have been in the hobbie, but it looks to have enough options to keep me happy and replace the 4 other controlls I currently use.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Brendan Lugo

Default RE: CRX with Futaba reciver?

I beleive this is Futabas FM receiver so it will work with the CRX. Use your Futaba receiver crystal in it. The CRX does not have a shift select option. This option is usually only in aircraft transmitters. However the CRX should work with an Airtronics FM single conversion receiver if you use a Hitec single conversion crystal in the receiver.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:38 PM
nobody077

Default RE: CRX with Futaba reciver?

Thanks Brendan,
I got my CRX late friday night and did a quick range test with my futaba reciver and it works the full length of my street, no glitches, no problems. I realy like this controler so far and already have it programed for 4 "toys".
Thanks Again, Steven -aka- Nobody077