Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Optic 6 right and left levers

Old 03-11-2005, 08:19 AM
ooooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Optic 6 right and left levers

I can't seem to find in the manual the purpose of the right and left levers on the Tx. Can anyone help me here?

How do I set channel on the Tx? Is it when I enter the 4 letter Model Name then the channel no the plane is going to fly on?

The Manual is not explicit on these two things.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers.
Old 03-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Brendan Lugo

Default RE: Optic 6 right and left levers

The side levers are normally used for flaps. To set the frequency (on SPECTRA equipped transmitters only) you have to remove the frequency module from the back of the transmitter. There are 2 dials on the side of this module that you will turn to the desired frequency channel and then reinstall the module back into the transmitter.
Old 03-11-2005, 12:42 PM
ooooo

Default RE: Optic 6 right and left levers

Thanks Brendan for you patience and answers. It's my first Spectra Radio. The Futaba T6XAs that I'm presently using has a knob on the face for Flap adjustments etc.

The Manual was not explicit on these two things I asked about. Thanks for the help, now it's time to rock well as soon as the snow melts.

cheers.