Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

General E7 Questions

Old 03-23-2005, 10:15 PM
turbo4
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default General E7 Questions

I have the E7 QPCM. This is my first computer radio. Im new to the hobby. I have not used many of the features of the radio and am not really sure what all it can do. I got a extreme flight yak 50cc which will require duel elevator servos(mixed), 1 servo per airleon, throttle, rudder, battery. There is 7 channels without ignition cutoff or a second battery. Can I use a 9 channel reciever and use the 2 excess channels for the batteries, and the other 7 for the actual functions of the aircraft?

As far as mixing the elevators Im assuming I would use one of the 5 programmable mixes to slave the second elevator? Or is there a other/better solution?

What reciever would you recommend forn this application? Why? Coud you address ppm. vs. pcm?

Is this radio to limited for the application?

Thanks in advance, I look foward to the reply.

Old 03-28-2005, 12:56 PM
tohm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: General E7 Questions

You can use the extra channels for battery if you need to but check with the manufacturer first.

To set up a split elevator, Hitec suggests using a y-harness rather than the p-mix. This way you can trim the elevators together.

With a gas engine, I would suggest using our QPCM receiver. Ignition systems tend to cause interference in standard PPM receivers.