Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Eclipse, low throttle trim

Old 04-11-2005, 12:52 PM
mecaloj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Eclipse, low throttle trim

I am confused about the trim setting of the throttle when programming a new model into memory. When starting to program a new airplane, is the throttle trim set to a specific position when you start. I have programmed three airplanes in this new radio. Two appear to be able to trim up or down to fine tune the engine idle rpm. The last one appears to be at the lowest possible setting. It will trim faster, but not slower.

I probably messed it up some how, but I do not know how to get it back to a point where I can get both a faster or slower idle trim speed (mid range). Is there a visual indication of where the trim setting is at any given time? The book doesn't help me out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

JJM
Old 04-11-2005, 11:16 PM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hitec Eclipse, low throttle trim

Just a guess, but what about increasing the ATV or end-point setting for throttle on the low end side. I'll have to get an Eclipse out to help with the visual indicator or not.