Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

neon ss transmitter chargening

Old 04-29-2005, 09:31 AM
layback2
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default neon ss transmitter chargening

Hello just bought a neon ss with in board nicads plug it in for the first time to charge it this morning and it says in the manul a green light will come on on the transmitter that way you know it is chargeing well no it didnt how can i check anything or is there anything to check out
the red light on the wall charger is on but not the green one on the transmitter
looks like my weekend is shot new plane no radio man iam grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:'(]
Old 04-29-2005, 11:49 AM
tohm

Default RE: neon ss transmitter chargening

I'll double check the manual, but it appears to be a misprint. There are two lights on the charger. The red one comes on when charging the transmitter and the green one when charging a receiver pack. From your description, your charger is working properly.
Old 04-29-2005, 12:00 PM
layback2
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: neon ss transmitter chargening

Thanks yes i call my local store and ask them and we figgerd out the manul was not any good for learning the new radio we did find out that if you leave the charger on for a hour and un plug it from the charger and turn on the transmitter switch the green light stayed on it ment it had been charging so now i still will be flying this weekend.allmost send the radio back for a refund just because of a messed up manul thanks