Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

need info on charging the hfp-10

Old 05-06-2005, 01:39 AM
twostik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need info on charging the hfp-10

HiHi
I just purchased a hfp-10 programmer and 6 hs-5645 servos to use in a giant edge .
As i was reading the paper that comes the hfp- 10 it says to use your radios charger to charge it .I use jr radios and they are positive ground rather than negitive .
Will this harm the programmer? I will be useing a jr 9303 on this setup i have i will have a hs 311 on throttle and a futaba s3004 on choke .Will use the hs-5645s 2 on aieliron 2 on elevator and one on the rudder.at this time i am useing one 1650 4.8 nicad on the engine electrics and a 2200 4.8 on the rx.
I couldnt afford to use duall rx at this time the reciver is a jr 649 spcm rx.
any suggestions would be most appreciated. Also i plan in the near future to switch to 6 volt batterys .but only if i think i need the extra speed and power .
[email protected]
Old 05-06-2005, 10:16 AM
tohm

Default RE: need info on charging the hfp-10

You should be ok since you will be using the receiver charge plug and not the transmitter one. Only the tx charge plug is wired with ground in the center. The receiver is like everyone else.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:58 PM
twostik

Default RE: need info on charging the hfp-10

Thanks for the fast reply .now i can charge it and not wonder if it s gonna blow up