Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

V1.04 Programmer update now available.

Old 05-16-2005, 03:31 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V1.04 Programmer update now available.

Press Release

May 16, 2005

Program Update now Available
for Hitec HFP-10 Servo Programmer

The V1.04 software upgrade is now available for the HFP-10 digital servo programmer.

Owners of the Hitec HFP-10 Digital Servo Programmer in North and South American are invited to send their HFP-10 units to;

Hitec Service Department
12115 Paine Street. Poway, CA 92064 .

The programmer will be loaded with the new software, and shipped back within three days of being received at the Hitec office.

Q. “Why would I need V. 1.04 software, and why was a new version created?”
A. The V. 1.04 software upgrade to the HFP-10 programmer was created specifically to allow accurate programming of later version Hitec Digital servos containing V.1.04 software.

Q. “ How can I tell what version of software is in my servos?”
A. There is a small rectangular sticker on all Hitec Digital servos stating what the software version is. Almost all Hitec Digital servos are V. 1.03.

Q. Is the V. 1.04 software in my programmer compatible with my V. 1.03 servos?
A. The V. 1.04 software is backwards compatible and will successfully program all previously released Hitec digital servos.

Q. “What is the cost of the Programmer upgrade?”
A. Hitec will do the upgrade for free and mail the HFP-10 back to you. All you must be responsible for is getting it to us.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:31 PM
causeitflies

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts
Default RE: V1.04 Programmer update now available.

After waiting two months to recieve my back-ordered 5945's, I find they are V1.04.Is there anything I can do with the programmer (V1.03) such as reversing or testing?
Old 08-18-2005, 09:46 AM
fickjr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you tell me what the normal turn around time is for servicing the programmer? I sent mine in around July 27, 2005 and haven't gotten it back yet.

Thanks,
Chuck
Old 11-19-2005, 09:47 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mike, is it possible to just send the PROM chip to the user with some instructions on how to change it? I have some equipment where I get the software updates by replacing the chip. Pretty easy to do
Old 11-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Ken Bryant
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent my Programer in to Hitec and they recieved it on 18 Oct 05. I am still waiting to get it back. The story I am being provided is that they are on Backorder. HUH! If it's just a reprogramming job why would my programmer be on backorder?

Oh, did I mention that the little card I got in the mail from them said it would only be "2-3 weeks average turnaround"

I asked for and estimated time when to expect one. They said they had no idea.

All I have to say is this is BAD, don't put the word out that we can send our programmers in if you can't turn them. I am sitting here with 2 planes waiting for my returned programmer. I have 10 servos that need programming.

THANKS HITEC, I am up the creek and you are to blame!