Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

HITEC 8 CHAN DUAL CONV (SUPER SLIM)

Old 06-03-2005, 12:04 PM
51er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HITEC 8 CHAN DUAL CONV (SUPER SLIM)

Three days ago I ordered 2 Hitec duel conversion SUPER SLIM receivers from Hobby Wholesale in Edmonton.Today,I received a phone call from Hobby Wholesale informing me that when the order was put in the Hitec rep indicated they are no longer producing the 8 ch duel conversion SUPER SLIM RECEIVERS.The Super Slim receivers are a great design and super reliable.If Hitec is dropping the SUPER SLIM receivers in favor of a better and more improved receiver,thats great! However if Hitec is dropping them because they have nothing better to do that is another issue.I see Futaba has a SUPER SLIM receiver as well.I sure like Hitec,but when they do silly things like this I guess I have no option but to make my receiver purchase from Futaba.Personaly, I have to say Hitec, you made a bad decision on this one.
Old 06-05-2005, 12:56 AM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HITEC 8 CHAN DUAL CONV (SUPER SLIM)

I'm not aware of the Super Slim being discontinued. I'll have to verify same.

Hitec shows the Super Slims as availabale and for sale on the Hitec site.

http://hitecrcd.com/product_fs.htm click on Products TAB button, then Recievers, then Aircraft RX's and then the Super Slim tab button.

I'll get back to you with an offical response.
Old 08-08-2005, 06:24 PM
cwoodstx
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Mike, I just found out the same thing as the original poster, the super slim appears to be discontinued. It is no longer listed on their sige. Can you verify? That would be a shame, the size and orientation works great, I never liked the plug orientation of the original supreme. I'm a Hitec servo fan but looks like its back to JR for the receivers.

Thanks
Old 08-08-2005, 07:18 PM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Slim is NO more and is being replaced with a new RX. Its an IPD, Auto-shift select syntehsized 8 channel RX. Should be available in the near future.