Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

My Eclipse 7 Bit it today and bit my plane..

Old 06-05-2005, 05:27 PM
drumbum
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Eclipse 7 Bit it today and bit my plane..

I got to the field today and went to fly my Jumping Jack electric. It was fairly hot out 88 Deg. (somehow i suspect this is part of my problem) well before take off i noticed an aileron was out of whack. so i went into program mode and it locked up. so i restarted the radio (off and on) turns out my fingers were on the model select 2 buttons.. the radio did not come on but could notice the LCD readout made a slight change like it tried. so i restarted it again. went into program mode. fixed the subtrim. then proceeded to fly the plane. after getting it up i had to trim ailerons and some down elevator. when i hit the elevator trim the beep just locked and i had ZERO control of my plane. i tried cutting it off and then back on before it hit the ground. I didnt have much time so i had to do it fast . well it stayed locked as the plane drilled into the ground at half throttle straight in. completely desroying the plane and a Thunder Power 2100 3s pack. i recreated the same thing 3 or 4 times at the field. but after getting home and the radio had been in the A/C for a while i cant recrate it...