Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

hitec laser 4 using rudder ch4 question

Old 06-11-2005, 03:18 AM
khoat6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hitec laser 4 using rudder ch4 question

i know this is going to sound really stupid but im a noob and i have no where else to go []. i have a fews years of rc experience, but that was a while back and im a little confused. i want to use ch4 for the rudder, but that slot is shared with the battery. i also want to have a switch. i know they make the rx battery with a BEC switch, but do they have one with that and an extension to plug in a 4th ch servo? sorry if this question is lame...any feedback would be great
Old 06-14-2005, 12:07 PM
tohm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hitec laser 4 using rudder ch4 question

You'll need to use a y-harness in channel 4. One side you'll plug the switch and battery into, and the other side the servo. Unfortunately, I don't know of any switches that will do this by themselves.