Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Optic 6 V-Tal mixing question

Old 06-14-2005, 12:45 PM
billz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Optic 6 V-Tal mixing question

Hi - I am converting a 27Mhz airplane (throttle and v-tail) to use 72Mhz. I have the setup all working except the v-tail mixing on the optic 6 uses channel 2 and channel 4 for rudder & elevator movement of the v-tail. This means using the right stick for up/down (elevator) and the left stick for throttle and right/left (rudder) movement.

I'd like to be able to use the right stick for both elevator and rudder movement. Is there a way to get the optic 6 to use the right stick as channel (rudder)? I' tried just plugging that servor into channel 1 but then I lose the vtail mixing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:50 PM
tohm

Default RE: Hitec Optic 6 V-Tal mixing question

As long as the plane does not have ailerons, you could use the elevon mix instead of v-tail. This way both controls are on the right stick.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:54 PM
billz

Default RE: Hitec Optic 6 V-Tal mixing question

Tony,

The plane does not have ailerons so elevon mixing should work. Thanks for the quick response!

Bill